View Single Post
Old 2015-06-21, 4:06am

A few years ago there was similar question posted and it included a picture of a necklace..one of this girls first projects and she was asking for help pricing it.The necklace consisted of 3 small handmade beads..a few crystal beads and some misc Fire Mountain beads and components.She first stated that she was new to lampworking and was expecting to clear 30 dollars an hour when she worked.That pretty much shocked me but when she said she was going to be asking at least 175 dollars for her first necklace I about fell over.Even more shocking at the time were the compliments and agreements on the pricing of the necklace.It is refreshing to read this post and read honest practical comments.When I became interested,I overbought supplies..had no idea what COEs were and just bought whatever I thought was pretty but at the same time I was watching people bidding 2 or 3000 for lampwork jewelry on EBAY.I did not research anything much personally and although over the last 8 years I have learned a lot..I sincerely wish I had asked a lot more questions before jumping in.Good luck in your endevour Sally and never stop asking questions.There are so many helpful people here on LE..I wish I had known about if when I started
"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.