View Single Post
Old 2009-04-12, 6:01pm

Karen, you don't ever have to be sorry when you post beads that look like that!!!!!!!!

This post inspired me to get the raku out again, and i did last night. Four hours of "what the truck???" and i still don't get anything but a navy blue with a yellow center. I don't think it helps that i have just changed by torches (from a HH to a Cricket with oxycon and tanked propane), and don't have a clue about this new flame at all.... I think that i will put the raku aside again and re-read this post in another month or so.

Oh, i must clarify, that it is not from a lack of information... this post is fantastic! And Dawn, if i knew how to rate threads, it would get five stars from me. I have only been torching since January, and i have gotten TONS of tips, information and help from lots of the threads and members here. This thread is definitely one of the best that i have read! Thank you so much Dawn and everyone else for their contributions!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- 20% off for LE members!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size="3"]Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. - Dale Carnegie

Last edited by Purrpleturtle; 2009-06-03 at 8:05pm.