View Single Post
Old 2009-04-30, 9:56am

Default A Dress This

Quote:
Do I need to bring a dress??

Paula
I see no reason for a dress. I have been going to Murano for twenty years and have never needed one myself.

Bring comfortable clothes, bring good walking shoes, check your soles of your shoes and if they are worn down to where water may leak into, do not bring them, experience is speaking.

Yea, I am just slightly concerned about the swine influenza. I do not like breathing the air with 200 other folks, but that is under normal circumstances when there is no major problems.

I will coat the inside of my nose with neosporin, I will carry my anti bacterial goop and wash my hands more often. I do feel that I will bring a bunch of surgical gloves with me so that when I enter and exit the bathroom on my flight that I never touch what other humans have touched. There are so many places that germs hang out, but if I can protect myself in the bathroom, I will be fine.

As long as the planes are flying, I am going to Italy.

Mike Frantz

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206