View Single Post
Old 2011-01-07, 12:07pm
Unmedicated since '62

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourTailsLampwork View Post
Someone said that they could use Deb's amazing-sounding file with Open Office, but later Deb said it didn't work with OO. I haven't been able to open it on either computer; at home I use Linux/Open Office or (on the Netbook (WinXP / Open Office).

I strongly prefer open sources rather than proprietary applications, so I don't use Microsoft much. (A DB setup like this is a different issue--if I can get it working I will be *more* than happy to contribute to Deb's oxycon fund as a THANK YOU for her knowledge, expertise, generosity, and sheer hard work).
if you dont want to buy Access then just download the runtime version from MS - there is a link back at the beginning of the thread, it works fine with that, you just cant make any changes to the underlying tables yourself

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- my 17yo sons first novel

- download, get organised, enjoy