View Single Post
Old 2011-02-01, 6:49pm

Amazing. I think I just need to start playing with my silver foil more. I've always felt like I should economize with it, but the way you get not only color changes but an almost seeded effect with it underneath the transparents ... beautiful. Do you think that's because you use foil instead of leaf? Burnished really well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalera View Post
Thank you! These are also Bulleseye. First I make a stringer out of transparent emerald, turquoise, cobalt, and avventurine green. I make a base bead of French Vanilla, wrap it in heavy silver foil, and make a couple of wraps around the bead with the stringer. Then I melt it in and encase in 1101 clear.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.