View Single Post
Old 2006-05-19, 8:29am
Mmmmm....Raku

Hi Adeline & Carmen,

Don't give up on the raku just yet! Do either of you have pictures you can post. It will answer a lot of questions I would have to ask you in order to give you some advise on what to do to get better colors.
Are you using frit? What size? Are you using stringer? Are you encasing in clear?

Also, what kind of torch are you on? Because I understand that you may not be able to get the full range of colors if you're on a HotHead.

Show me some pictures and give me some info. I'd love to help if I can!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nortel Minor with one Concentrator