View Single Post
Old 2018-02-15, 12:37pm
Lampworkaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrimp View Post
Thanks for the reply. Does this mean that the EDP that I have stashed, is a health hazard to myself while torching with it? That's a loaded question that perhaps could open up a can of legal worms along the way. Or does the problem lie in the manufacturing of the art glass? I noticed a number of lampworkers unloading it from their inventory,
I have no idea. My best guess is the environmental problems happen during manufacture. I’m still using mine.

Lampworker aren’t unloading it so much as cashing out, since other lampworkers are avidly buying it for top dollar.

I’ve personally bought some, sold it because i didn’t love it, bought some more because I really love the color, finally tamed it, and was lucky to have a few pounds on hand when it went endangered.

I’m keeping mine and using it because I’ve decided not to hoard colors any more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"And all will turn to silver glass, a light on the water, grey ships pass into the west." Annie Lennox