View Single Post
Old 2013-08-27, 12:35pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by gginkansas View Post
I am so sick of this discussion.....Yes it takes him FOREVER to ship....but when you do get it...you will be happy. I was not going to do a public discussion on this but here goes. On the side bar - there is a company owned by Jennifer and the title is "Don't get Jacked" - Personally I find it tacky - negative advertising is a turn off so Jennifer will probably be the last person I would purchase from. Being in the OXCON business is obviously like having a target for a birthmark. Jack should be OPEN and HONEST with his customers - Jack could say...."sorry but getting one of my oxycon's will be like having a baby....it takes nine months and by the way - I need the money up front." Truth goes a long way.....I love his oxycon ......I could not be happier and yes it did take me a long time to get mine.....
Seriously? Oh it takes him forever to ship but you'll be happy WHEN you get it??? That's a sales pitch? THEN DON'T TAKE PEOPLE'S MONEY UNTIL YOU SHIP!!!!! Stupidest post I've seen all day....Well Second. I haven't responded to the other one that's worse!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.