Thread: Homemade tools
View Single Post
Old 2008-08-04, 3:15pm

It is tape that you can buy at any of the home centers like Lowe's or Home Depot. It is like a really thick aluminum foil with something on the back you peel off. I am sure the guys know what I am talking about. When my husband gets home, I will ask him what it is called but I am pretty sure if you went to one of the hardware stores and asked for metal tape, they would probably know what you mean. It can cut you so be careful with it. I use it for all taping including taping down torches when friends come over and all kinds of things since it is not flammable. I love that stuff. It is super sticky and I don't think it is very expensive. If you can't find it, I will see if I can dig around on Home Depot or Lowe's website or I will snap a photo of what I've got so you can see what it looks like. It is basically strong aluminum foil like stuff that is thicker than aluminum foil with something on the back you peel off and then you can stick your metal tape anywhere. PM me if you don't have luck finding it. If you don't need very much, I can send you a few strips.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.