View Single Post
Old 2009-02-02, 5:17pm
Glass n00b

12 tons.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DISCLAIMER: Please take the following as it's meant. Just MY opinion, not meant to have any inflection (since people seem to be apt to read into posts.... I'm being up front, this is said in the nicest way and without any malice. Covering my bases here, folks!)

I'm sorry, anything that is public or posted online is up for discussion. This idea of getting self-righteous over someone posting an opinion online is ridiculous. If Mike were worried what people thought, he'd probably never have a store.... there's always ONE naysayer. I'll bet ONE person was against his choice to open a business, unless he is just a lucky guy to have only supportive people surrounding him!!

It's like saying you can't question or comment on someones choice of fabric for an outfit or choice of colors for a bead. No, has nothing to do with you what someone else does.... but really? People are opinionated and last time I checked, the First Amendment DID cover things like personal opinions....

Now, if that opinion posting were against the rules at Lampworketc, then that's another story as this is a privately run forum. But it's not. So why get your knickers in a twist over it?

Oh the irony.... me lecturing someone about their opinion on someone elses opinion.... Anyone other than me find the entire thing ludicrous?
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Public companies and their decisions are up for public scrutiny. You can't police peoples opinions unless you run the forum or they discuss something illegal/illicit.

/MrsGrace steps off the legal soapbox