View Single Post
Old 2011-01-19, 1:13am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Quote:
As far as paypal is concerned, if a customer does not receive their product, the merchant must refund their money. So any company, international or not, can make any policy they want, but paypal sees it only one way. No product for customer, no pay for customer. Insurance really is to help the seller recoup the money if an order is lost, etc. The customer gets reimbursed regardless. Why would a customer agree to take a loss of their money if they never received the product? Under these conditions, a paypal dispute opened will reimburse the customer every time. Non delivery is non delivery.

Can you ship with Endicia? I ship internationally all week long, and I insure through them as well to cover myself in case of lost packages. That way the seller is covered for the loss, as the customer is entitled to a replacement or refund.

With so many issues and strikes in the Netherlands, perhaps it's time to evaluate how your product is shipped. Maybe you could keep stock in the USA and have it shipped from here? That could eliviate a lot of problems in the future?
I had an evaluationj before. I even had a thread up here
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
And i changed the shipping options accordingly.

Just for the record it is not like every order from the Netherlands goes missing, gets torned etc. it is maybe 1% of all my parcels that I ship. Which in my opinion is not a reason to find a reseller or a stockign option in the USA. Which is not as easily done as said.

Quote:
Chrissy,

Just so you know, I will continue to be one of your loyal customers! I've been very happy with the service and your frit blends are the bomb. I'm almost out of one of my favorites, so soon I will be ordering a jar instead of a baggie!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

As for the people who make unkind comments and have never ordered a thing from you, pay them no mind and just keep doing the best that you can do. You will continue to get new and returning customers all the time.
Thank you so much Lisi. I have some new blends made which for now are only blended in size 0
if they are not released when you place your order I will get some samples in for you

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
|
|