Thread: Tis the season?
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-20, 7:55pm

Default Tis the season?

I'm asking for any and all types of donations. I would greatly appreciate any torches, tools, glass, or materials you may have laying around that aren't being put to any use. I am a semi-experienced glass blower (I've lamp-worked for a few months as well as done 'my' research). But, being in the process of moving and starting life on my own, I simply don't have the time or resources to dedicate any money to starting up again.

If a reputation would help, ask bepnewt, SerendipityArtGlass, or Sunray about my previous sales/trades.

I'm not looking for much, but will accept any and all supplies that will help me. At the moment, I'm torchless, glassless, and toolless. Hopefully I won't stay clueless for too long.

I have some things I can trade in return for objects, here's a short list:

-Giant dalai llama tapestry
-Hardibacker squares (great for tool/glass rests)
-Stringer Holders (2x4s with holes drilled in them, holds up to 8mm) ~ in the works
-A few boro scraps (I mean very few)
-Blank DVD/CDs

That's all I can think of at the moment, but like I said I'd really appreciate anything anyone has to offer. If you do have an extra torch around that you are willing to donate/gift, I don't need/want anything larger than a minor. Thank you all so much for the help you have given me thus far, here's to hoping it continues

Just bought this torch on ebay:

So I won't be needing a torch, but anything else would work great.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by alienscience; 2012-10-22 at 5:24pm.