View Single Post
Old 2009-04-30, 1:16pm

Default Mikey In A Dress, I think NOT!

Quote:
Well, maybe Mike may not see the purpose of a "dress" (for himself), but I"m sure that the Italian MEN may like it, especially if you have pretty legs! I do not think there is a more seductive place to feel most feminine on the planet then when in la Serenella....

One other word of advise.... LEAVE ROOM FOR BRINING BACK STUFF YOU BUY!!! Remember, you'll be visiting the best tool maker in the world (DONA, DONA!!!)and have opportunity to buy rod glass! If anything, be sure to bring two suitcases to be sure you have space to carry it all back and not pay those stupid airlines a penny more for their overweight charge! No sense in that......
I do not look good in a dress! I have photos to prove that! Yes, Dona, Dona, Dona. I almost feel like I should carry one extra suitcase to bring back glass in for Bead & Button. But I hate dragging one empty, but then I hate trying to find a suitcase in Murano or Venice, let alone a box for the glass. Shopping is limited and a suitcase big enough, or let me put it this way. I was going through Amsterdam, and granted, things at the airport cost more than at Wall Mart, but I saw a suitcase at the airport that was the same style as one made by the same company for Costco, and the Costco price was $99, the Amsterdam Price was 299 and that was euros not dollars!

I actually had to upgrade from a smaller suitcase to a larger suitcase so I could bring my own pillow. Last year when I was in Murano for 45 days I brought my own queen sized down comforter, and I am so happy I did and with my own pillow, life was good.

Mike

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206