View Single Post
Old 2009-05-04, 4:12pm

Quote:
Jack,

would you like to explain to us about the newest oxygen booster while you are visiting?

How does this work with the existing line you carry? What is the cost?

Just wondering...

I am more than willing to test out any new equipment and if it works as well as tanks, your bank account will see an immediate payment.

Sara
Hi Sara, Happy to respond. You will find that nothing beats tanked o2. That is the first thing that anyone will notice when making the switch. That said, most lampworkers that I deal with say that the convenience of having a machine that creates o2 with the flip of a switch, is certainly worth checking out. Having an "Unlimited" sorce of o2, beats dealing with the tanks. We deal with people who can't even get tanked o2.
The o2 booster is a steel unit that works with the M 15 and UO2 Hurricane. It is stackable with the o2 outlet on the side. It puts out 10 lpm at 15 psi. So teamed with a Hurricane you could get 25 liters which is over 50 cfh of good o2. The price varies depending on who you purchase it from. Also 2 of these teamed up, cost less than my Psyclone and puts out more. Thanks for your offer, I am interested in letting you test. jack

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

866-955-0200
3 year warranty & Life Time Support
PayPal address
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.