Thread: LE quandry
View Single Post
Old 2010-03-13, 7:22am
Miss my BoBo Griff

Quote:
Because Nicker I tried for weeks to get a reply. I didn't send just one email. I sent several. My Paypal account is linked to my email so it makes more sense to say "Hey, remember me? I used this account to pay for something."

I wonder why people fly off the handle and assume I haven't tried contacting Mike before they post in this thread about it?

Lori
I am just a little confused about why you couldn't get hold of them via email. If you are insisting that you had to use email instead of the phone wouldn't it have made more sense to send your email to the email acct tied to your paypal payment to mike? You look in you paypal history and see the email acct tied to the payment, which I believe is the Michael one no?
Anyway glad your problem is solved and Mike and Pam have excellent customer service as far as I am concerned. Mikey has helped me with all kinds of obscure stuff and never gotten anything from it. I have a kiln on layaway now and am very excited to be getting it.
chrisann

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.