View Single Post
Old 2010-12-28, 9:38pm
Unmedicated since '62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seasoned Soul View Post
Y O U A R E T H E B I G G E D Y B O M B !!!!!
I'm just now looking at it and you are already talking about the new version....LOL!!!!

I'm tech savvy but Access bites my access....ahem... if you know what I mean. teehee*
Glass would probably be the only thing that would make me sit down and figure it out. whew*
Thanks sooo much for doing this Deb!
=]
you dont have to understand Access to use this - it works on a runtime version, its basically just a push buttons kinda thing

however, if you do have the full 2010 version of Access and take the time to learn how to use it the possibilities are ENDLESS!!!

at about $200 Access is a brilliant program for organising data - it gets panned all the time as crappy but thats only because most people dont take the time to learn how to use it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- my 17yo sons first novel

- download, get organised, enjoy