View Single Post
Old 2009-02-05, 10:01pm

Okay i don't get it, how many of you concerned about this glass use CIM?

Don't go saying but the factory that CIM comes from does not use child labor, as you cannot possibly be 100% sure of that.

China is not only notorious for child labor in the most horrendous of ways, but they are also notorious for their human rights violations, eating and killing endangered animals, shark fin soup, arbitrary detention, torture and ill-treatment of prisoners, did you forget Tiananmen Square, lead in childrens toys, poisoned food products, formaldahyde in childrens clothing, toothpaste poisoning, dog food poisoning, torturing and killing Tibetians, Trafficking and sale of women as brides or into prostitution is a serious problem in certain parts of China, forced use of contraceptives, primarily the I.U.D., and forced abortion for pregnant women who already have one child, female infanticide, concealment of female births and abandonment of female infants.

The list is long of the things China does but...If you buy CIM, you support China.

Just pointing that out......everyone screams boycott China, yet its okay to buy and use CIM glass...I don't get it, sorry.