View Single Post
Old 2009-02-06, 6:14am

But wait, do you buy silver jewelry? Findings, cut, faceted stones? Clothes? An awful lot of it is made in India (and China of course) Do you shop in Walmart, or Target, or even one of the big department stores? As an ex- importer, I can guarantee a huge amount of the inventory is from India and China....I don't like it either, but it is the open world we live in.
Some of my Indian and Chinese importers had family here working this end, and had small factories in India, but the conditions were certainly not what we have come to expect, but without my business, they had very little else to survive on.... Their lives were definitely better because foreigners bought their stuff.and let me tell you, I sold my wares to top BIG, WELL known stores and museums.....
Don't like it? Don't buy it!!!
This just seems a little lynchy to me, ya know?
jo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- A work in progress

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by tela; 2009-02-06 at 6:16am. Reason: typos