View Single Post
Old 2013-03-01, 11:24am

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryC View Post
Hmmm. Interesting that so many people think it is OK to use a trademarked name in marketing competing products. Pandora has put a huge amount of money into building this name into a well recognized trademark and they have every right to protect their investment. I think most of us would do the same. What am I missing. Not looking for flame just a discussion of how they are not justified.
Using a competitor's trademarked products and logos in marketing is nothing new. The fast food restaurants do it, Coke/Pepsi use it (the delivery guy commercials, where a Coke driver is caught drinking Pepsi). The people Pandora should be going after are the foreign factories making knock-offs and putting Pandora's name on the product.

There is a vast difference between saying "my bead fits Pandora bracelets" and stamping the Pandora name on a $3 knockoff bead.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.