View Single Post
Old 2013-07-19, 9:14pm

Smile SubReact Needs Class Action Law Suit

I came upon this site when I was cited by Slovica the "Russian" woman? This is the second time. I don't sell on Etsy, but on iOffer.com and last March 2013 was shut down because of apparently I had one picture I took off a site instead of using my own. An unintentional mistake. Not really understanding the copyrights laws completely. Guess that was my fault. I had to submit pictures and receipts and in the end was cleared. But...now here we are in July...same thing again? I put charm beads on a Pandora bracelet. Heading had NO mention of Pandora bracelet or Pandora charms. In description I gave a name to the bracelet I created and said they would also receive the bracelet [which was a Pandora] with it. Because the beads covered the bracelet...she claimed her "experts" determined it was "counterfeit". Hmmm sound familiar. Her experts aren't really very expert, IMO.

In turn my site was again shut down again unless I sign an agreement that says I won't do it again. I saw that the items I cleared in March were still listed there as a "former" wrong listing??? Now why did I waste all my time and energy proving that all was mine? They are still showing as a problem? That is why I won't agree to signing it again, because that is like admitting you are at fault. So upsetting. The bad part is I cannot sell until I either sign or wait it out and that could take an awful long time.

I refused to sign it and filed the counter-suit against them [which I downloaded from iOffer.com's site]. I also wrote to her and among other things I said... I told her that I'd read many things about her on the internet and they weren't very nice. I said WHY are you bothering poor young mothers on Etsy for only trying to make a little extra money to feed their children. I said you are Russian, you should understand that it's not that easy to make ends meet and she should be ashamed of herself. I said I wasn't going to "prove" anything and that in the USA you are innocent until proved "guilty". I said I have nothing to prove, I've done nothing wrong, I have receipts for my merchandise and you WILL have to take me to court. I also said, I will return all my merchandise to PANDORA who I purchased it from and be sure to mention your name. I said I also think this situation would qualify for a CLASS ACTION SUIT against your organization.

I seriously believe this is the only way to stop the "insanity". Morgan and Morgan fought Wal-Mart and won. I think someone should initiate it. She needs to be stopped and I think we would all sign the petition and we could all dance when she is put out of business.

How do they get away being in another Country and doing this??? This is the part I don't understand. Netherlands? Her last word to me...your beads are probably, "Probably" counterfeit? I never said they were Pandora? It's just so upsetting and I would love to see it all come down on her. Would love to see one of our local T.V. Stations go after her? But that's why they hide in another Country. I don't know much about the law...but I am sure that's it. But how does it "fly" here in our country? I don't understand?

I was glad to see your original post while researching subreact on the NET. Keep up the good work.