View Single Post
Old 2016-06-20, 3:50pm
Slogan Challenged...

I think building a kiln would be the better route to go.
The aussies speak of the same high cost for concentrators and shipping, I am so sorry it is so cost prohibitive to pursue this elsewhere.
I think you are on the right track with the torches. The Indian glass industry might have some things too, I think they use water/gas torches?

But first, I would try another hot head torch. DId you get the brand name torch or one of the imitation torches? They work fine for some, but I had trouble with the less expensive ones and had to buy an actual HOT HEAD. There were some problems with it too, so I upgraded in the end. But if it is a HOT head then they do have warranties. Anything that came with the fireworks kits or similar are awful torches.
Good luck!

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy: