View Single Post
Old 2006-12-01, 8:02am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassgoodies View Post
Lol! Nope, I'm just your typical hoarder turned glass ho. Problem is, I've only been doing this for 1.5 years. I don't even want to think about how much I'll have after 5 or 10 years. I need to hit the lottery so I can get a bigger space (and more glass).

(I'm not even going to mention the mountain of unused presses that I keep adding to...)
I understand the hoarder turned glass ho thing. have you yet found yourself tempted to save glass items that broke because you like the color and figure "why not, my torch will handle it and I can always use it for unussual spacers" Or even thinking of buying something because you like the color of the bottle it comes in and figure if it isn't compatable with boro it'll also become spacers?

A woman can't be trusted with decisions about her own body, but multi-national corporations can make decisions affecting all mankind without regulation.