View Single Post
Old 2006-12-01, 8:24pm

I -LOVE- buying the "going out of beads" deals. I enjoy working my way through the bundles and seeing colors, and sometimes finding different ones I hadn't "met" before. (Not that I'd use them... It seems like if I have less than 1/4# of a color, it sits there and looks pretty if it's not a basic one I'm running low on.)

And yeah... my copper green stringers from Jon turned into a $100+ order. Why? Well, I -had- to get free shipping, so I just added a few things... Like a pound of odd vetro that I didn't realized until I got it upstairs that I already had 1/4 pound of... But that means I can use it now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon