View Single Post
Old 2009-07-16, 5:41am
I fart diamonds

Quote:
Hi Everyone,
I am thinking about purchasing a Jim Moore Bead Releaser. My question is, if a bead is really stuck on the mandrel, will it take the bead off? Here is the situation: I am using Super Blue bead release with pressed beads as well as spacers, etc. It is great stuff because it is not affected by our Midwest humidity as much. The downside is that I have arthritis in my hands and have a hard time taking the beads off of the mandrel when they are done. I have broken a lot of pretty beads because I am using pliers to get my beads off.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What do you all think of the tool? I know from reading the threads that Jim has a very good reputation, and a lot of people have said that the Press is great, but I have not seen anything about the Bead Releaser.

Desa
I have heard that the bead releaser is a good tool, but I've never used one. I do know that the rivet tool works very well and is easy on the hands, so you might want to try that route first. Worst case scenario, you're out $5 - $10.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.