View Single Post
Old 2010-06-17, 8:12am
Live and Let Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2canoe View Post
I'm so glad that you all posted! Has anyone else noticed that the "new" colors that are coming out from effetre and vetro seem to have issues? It almost seems as if the companies are selling us their "junk" pulls and counting on everyone's expertise to figure out how to use them! This might help explain the umpteen variations of coral and no decent pinks between the two. Did the product research and development people for these companies retire??
Ding, ding, ding!!! Seems like most everything 'new' from Effetre and Vetrofond is odd lots that are lackluster mixes of other colors, or colors that are really close to what's already available.

I guess the good news is that they're odds and won't be repeated, but the bad news is that we keep importing the crap they are producing which gives them a market to make and sell more.

I think this topic should have its own thread and wish we could get enough influence in Italy to make the glass producers care what the US market wants.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.