View Single Post
Old 2010-06-17, 3:25pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgbeads View Post
Yes, heat it until the devit is gone, that's the first (and most) important key, graphite helps to keep it way cause it cools it quickly.

btw, I'm not one of those that adjusts my flame, I hate trying to get it back to what I started with. <waaa> I do, however, work in different parts of the flame, so I guess that qualifies as 'kind of adjusting' to get an oxidize or reduced flame.

-D
Thanks Donna!

I play with my flame adjustments all the time. I used to never adjust it after I started but then I decided part of the reason I bought the torch I have (mini CC) was for it's variety of flame settings so I'd better play with it. Now it's just become part of the flow of how I work. I know for a fact I need to learn to work further out in the flame, I tend to stay too close to the burner.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by alb6094; 2010-06-17 at 3:35pm.