View Single Post
Old 2010-06-20, 4:35pm

I tried Mike's tips, but it doesn't seem to cut it for my sculptural beads... Pure heat is all that keeps things from devitrifying for me, and the in and out of the flame I need, well, all it did was reduce AND devit, which is like dividing by the zero of ugliness...

Guess I may have to break down and *gulp* make a set of rounds to use some of it up...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon