View Single Post
Old 2006-03-21, 4:59pm
PyronamixK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley
Ok, so check this out... I got the Cheetah today and hooked it up. The two M-20's really do a good job of running that torch. It get's good and hot and is easy to get neutral to oxydized settings. The thing is, it definitely doesn't have that push that the tanks provide. Noticeably different heat penetration on the two M-20's. Definitely not the GTT I was used to... so, I'm going to do more experiments. Now that I have a GTT and Beth, I'm going to do some heat tests on concentrators. I know they've been done on tanks, but I think the Beth may be hotter on concentrators. It's just a preliminary guess, but I'm going to have fun with this over the next several months. I am really liking the concentrators. Getting used to them is definitely fun stuff. I'm getting into the groove nicely. I'm liking the colors I'm getting as well.
It is interesting that you would require two M-20s to run a Cheetah, and not to full capacity at that, and Pam Dugger is running her Cheetah just fine with one OG20.

I can run my Cheetah with one Integra 10. The Integra 10 is only 9psi at 10 lpm, so it is not running it at full capacity. However, it is enough to work soft glass and small to medium boro easily.

Did you ever take your units to be tested for purity?