View Single Post
Old 2006-03-23, 4:09pm
Hugh Hefner (instigator)

Well it does for us. Hell I can only run my M20 at 8, so I'm not even up to 1/2 capacity and I can make 1 3/4 inch marbles with ease. And my understanding is JC is also running her 'cuda on 1 M20. And I have run a 'cuda on 1 Integra 10 and it worked much better than the M20. At least according to the advertisments they should be comparable.

We're doing it with one and we're not alone. Sure, I'd love 20 lpm, but that's just not practical at this point (we live in a RV and travel full time). I'm mystified by people insisting I can't do something when I am doing it. Oh, and we work 7 days a week, usually around 8 hours per day. The torch is doing just fine thank you.

Hell, I ran my old national 8 with the 21 tip on 2 5 lpm machines. Wasn't a huge flame, but I made a 2 inch marble with the sucker. It did take most of the day, but that was due to complexity more than lack of heat.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.