View Single Post
Old 2013-03-22, 3:58pm

Default UO2 Quality and Support

Another point I would like to make, not in defense, just for thought. None of the complaints posted or recieved, ever have anything to do with the quality or support of our equipment. The units, once recieved, perform, look and act as we advertize. The support we give is complete and as advertized. The only complaint here and recieved, is the timing. Although it is known from California to New York that we sell clean, good and fair priced equipment, but you will have to wait, as advertized. So the thing I am doing wrong, but have no choice, is to try to give an estimated time of completion. I cannot tell a customer, when he or she calls that I don't know when the unit will be done. I try to estimate, and most times I come close. Sometimes I don't. As far as holding people's money for months at a time? We only hold payments until we have compiled enough money to order the equipment we need. I can't buy anything one at a time. Most of my vendors have a minumum on orders. Which is one way I save. Enough times of doing this creates a back log on the orders. Then, there are those who simply won't wait. I have no choice but to pull the order from someone else who is dont mind waiting. Enough times of doing this also causes orders to get "old"
Again, I am not making excuses, Just showing fact. I am not defending myself. Some may not understand./ Jack

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

866-955-0200
3 year warranty & Life Time Support
PayPal address
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.