View Single Post
Old 2013-03-22, 5:58pm
Ezzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxydoc View Post
Oh yea, while you are looking at the Glass Supplier's availability on equipment, check out the prices. jack
I probably shouldn't have said anything in the first place. But really, it makes me sad when I see these kind of posts. I've watched a number of these threads, I do know that in the end you will make it good, you always do.

Really what I should have told you is what might be most informational to you, as a supplier. I do own two concentrators. When I purchased them I did check out prices. I know that I paid more, substantially more, for my concentrators than you charge. And I bought them anyway because not all transactions are good transactions, whether or not I get my goods. It was worth it for me to pay the extra money to get the equipment when I wanted it and not have to worry about a potential wait that would have for all practical purposes infuriate me. So instead of even talking to you about what you might or might not have been able to help me with, and giving you the choice of whether or not you wanted to accept the order, it was easier to dismiss you out of hand. Maybe somehow that kind of knowledge is good to help you keep these kinds of recurring problems off the forum.
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.