View Single Post
Old 2016-11-15, 7:27am

Personally Mountain Glass is my favorite. They are just an all around amazing company! They care about the environment, and their employees! Plus I love their packing person cards that they put in their boxes!
But from the list I'd choose Frantz.
I've had terrible, terrible experience buying a kiln through Sundance that completely turned me off from them for life! I ordered a Paragon Caldera Digital Kiln and waited and waited for it to ship. 2 weeks later I was calling them everyday and kept getting the same answer, the shipping guy is sick. Finally days later I get ahold of a wonderful employee who heard my story and said wow that isn't right let me find your order and I will get this straightened out. He called me back 10 minutes later and said your order has shipped! I thanked him greatly then got a call from his manager one day later saying that that guy didn't know what he was doing and he didn't charge me enough for shipping. He said I'd have to pay an extra $80 or they would cancel the shipment. I was furious and demanded to speak to his boss and one angry phone call later I didn't have to pay the extra and got my kiln but they unfortunately lost me as a customer. The boss didn't care that I had been waiting for 3 weeks to get this kiln shipped, calling daily to get nowhere, and the fact that he had the nerve to cancel the shipment just really sent me over the edge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.