View Single Post
Old 2006-11-15, 8:31am
torch monkey 4 life

Frantz - Great customer service! I really don't like the way the website navigation is set up. They have just about everything in once place, so I can put in one order for supplies instead of having to make 3 three different orders at 3 different places to get everything I want. They have a large selection of glass including a good selection of odd lot colors.

Moretti and More/Islandglass!!! - Bill is awesome. Gives you discounts on large glass orders. Wonderful, wonderful cutomer service. Lightning fast shipping too! It kinda makes me crazy how he has an ebay store, a website, AND sells on the Annealer and each place has different stock.

ArrowSprings - for us this is the place that started it all. Our first glass order was from AS and call me silly and sentimental, but it is kinda special because of that. One thing that I don't like about AS is that you can't tell if they have stuff in stock until you get your order in the mail. I'd like to know if they don't have my dark ivory or intense black so I can order it from somewhere else, because I NEED it. Oh and their website navigation just sucks.