Thread: Devardi cracks
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-19, 1:46pm

My point about the Lauscha clear cracking was actually to point out that if I go by certain posts in this thread, its not to be trusted and I could never sell any beads made with Lauscha clear because it may, at some point in the future, crack. How many people out there use this glass regularly and sell it to their customers? I am not being argumentative, I am just pointing out that with that kind of reasoning none of us could ever use any glass that is out there because it some of it may crack in the future. How do we know what will and won't? Do we hold all of our beads for x amount of time before selling?

And I don't think that I was attacking anyone.

Let me ask you this. There is a perfectly civil thread going on about Devardi and its pros and cons, and so far the discussions seem to be open and honest, with people saying that yes there are certain issues and other people saying, hey this worked for me, maybe that is the solution for that issue etc. Why was this question not posted over in that thread that is clearly intended to address that type of issue with this glass?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.