View Single Post
Old 2008-02-20, 12:38pm
too many rods in the fire

Default Glass ho in training??

OK so I have been torching for just over 9 months, and I have almost 100 colors! I think that officially qualifies me for at least having Glass Ho tendencies...

So my question to all you experienced folks is this: other than Effetre (which is mostly what I have, along with a little bit of Lausha), what other 104 COE glasses do you like, and why? Compatibility with Effetre is my preference for obvious reasons! I have tried several types of frits and just ordered some double Helix (can't wait for it to arrive!), but as far as other types of soft glass, what "brands" do you like best? And who makes the best reds, purples, pinks? I love EDP but it IS a bear to work with! And so far I am not totally thrilled with any of the reds or pinks in Moretti (Effetre)...

Any input is greatly appreciated!! After all, I will need to buy more glass soon, so I can continue to earn the right to the "glass ho" name.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.