View Single Post
Old 2008-08-24, 11:02am

I didn't have any problems watching AND reading the text. Of course, I also watch a LOT of foreign films, so I'm used to reading subtitles while watching movies
Loved seeing you spin the two pieces at once--that's awesome!
(yeah, I'm a soft-glass, small torch chick...I'd have a mess on my hands if I tried that )

If I was going to actually try to follow the tutorial & make one myself, I'd likely use the "pause" button to study every step multiple times anyway--I do that with "paper-printed" ones!, so it's not like the demo/text thing was too fast for showing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies