View Single Post
Old 2010-01-29, 4:10pm
I'm the 1000th poster!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgslampwork View Post
Ok - if I told people what CROOKS several people in my family were I'd HOPE they'd not take me for the same. All I'm saying is that article talks about one woman who passed one bad check -- with a completely different name from the PayPaler(s).

I do agree there's likely a relation between the people. And it MIGHT be the same person using an alias - sure. But one bad check does not make a thief and I hate to think of people going after someone or making assumptions on a person that are just not true. I'd still hope for floods of phone calls to the local police station there. Just keep saying Cheryl Curran even if they will not take the report - get her name out in the call. If there are enough calls and they ARE related to the Police Chief he might put some fire under them when a buzz starts at his place of employment.

I did point in my last response to the specific post I was referring to - saying folks should be careful with their theories. That's all.
Oh no, I wasn't making a point about your post. I was just doing some snooping. captnron03@yahoo.com search in facebook brings up the person attached to brent curran and cheryl curran.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.