View Single Post
Old 2010-09-20, 7:53am

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid View Post
I understand you disagree with me, but I am telling you how it comes across. You ask someone questions and when they decline to answer and tell you it is in a tutorial they will have out soon, you are offended and as a result do not buy beads, tutorials or anything else from that person. That sounds entitled to me.

Well, Squid, maybe you needed to be there. I have spent hundreds of dollars in support of this artist for things she makes (no specifics). She had demoed this very tutorial item FOR OUR GROUP before. I was trying to inquire about a very expensive tool and she INTERRUPTED me TWICE to say, "buy the tutorial." I have shared my own techniques with her on numerous occasions. I have talked up her products in my classes to my students for not even a "thank you". For her to not even hear my full question before interrupting me TWICE (and other people were in earshot - there was eyerolling!), that's rude. And I can happily spend my money elsewhere.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.