View Single Post
Old 2010-09-21, 8:43am
Experimentalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberly View Post
... If I take out the biographical information, add or take away photos, edit my wordiness and add some printable Handy Hints, how do I address the changes with people who have previously purchased that tutorial?? Do I offer to send them a new "edition" or do I simply offer the new edition to new purchasers and send the new edition to those that ask? ...
Excellent question as this continues to happen to me (I can never leave anything alone... always tweaking and trying to improve). Each time I update a tutorial, I've sent the upgrade to the previous customer.

My worry, though, is if I want to change the price (charge less). I can't. What does that say to those who've already purchased my tut at the higher price?

I'm about to publish an ebook (hopefully out before the end of 2010) and I'm seriously nervous about setting a price. I don't want to consider it too high OR too low after the book is put out there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.