View Single Post
Old 2010-09-21, 8:49am
Experimentalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberly View Post
...I am done now with this thread - it makes me feel like the efforts of tutorial authors are neither appreciated nor wanted. I hate feeling that I have to defend myself as a writer, lampworker and teacher. I have a tutorial almost ready but I am not sure now if I will go ahead with it. It is just way to difficult to try to please everyone.. Life is too short for that.
I think (maybe) you're seeing it the way most of us see things... skewed.

There are so many people who love and appreciate your tutorials, Kimberly, that it makes no sense to focus on a few statements by a few people that may be disparaging toward your tutorial techniques.

Please focus instead on the people who appreciate (and have no problem paying for) a well written, non-minimalist tutorial.

My guess is you have a ton of repeat customers. What does this say? I'd be more worried about the person who doesn't have a returning customer base.

You are obviously doing a lot right.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.