View Single Post
Old 2010-10-12, 8:44pm
I like to melt things

Quote:
Originally Posted by VivianLampwork View Post
Don't scream at me & get mad, but I don't see the point of this thread. Nobody's forcing anyone to buy these tutorials. If you don't want to buy them DON'T.
This is so true. The information is worth what people are willing to pay for it, and really, at the end of the day, that's why they are priced as they are. If the market couldn't bear it, I feel sure that they'd be less spendy.

That said, I am happy to have bought the tutorials I've accumulated at the price I paid for them, and I'd buy pretty much all of them again.

I don't understand what this thread is meant to accomplish other than to cause upset. The idea that people should discount their product to offset our printing costs is sort of ludicrous.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-