View Single Post
Old 2010-10-13, 6:10am
Puddy Cat Lover

I wrote 1 tutorial. Just 1. So my hat's off to anyone who has written more than 1. Until you have actually written a tutorial, you have no idea the drain on the brain it takes. Will I do another one? Maybe. But not any time soon.

I've recently purchased a few tutorials. Some for $30.00, some for $25.00. I'm not sorry one iota about paying that price. The information is particularly useful for what I do. In my humble opinion they are tools, not just tuts. I've paid lots of money for some of my tools that can be used over, and over, and over again. Viewing the tutorials as "tools" has put things in perspective for me. Everyone of these tools is worth their weight in gold to me. And, I cherish every tutorial I've purchased. Not only because of the valuable information I've received, but also, being a 1 time tutorial writer, I can really appreciate the hard work that goes into each one. If the tutorial interests me, and I can afford it at the time, I'll buy it. If I can't afford it, I'll "save up" for if if I want it bad enough. I know, I can't have everything.

I think maybe some people miss a point here. If you can turn around and make money from the knowlege, or tool that you have purchased, then that's a good thing. If it's just for your own personal enrichment, that's a good thing too.

J.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.