View Single Post
Old 2010-10-13, 8:58am
Happy Beadmaker!

[QUOTE=emoon;3241639]"I do like someones suggestion of getting an iPad or simmilar to view tuts in your studio."

"...But...if I'm complaining about the cost of ink, paper, page protectors and binders, clearly the cost of an ipad isn't in my near future...dammit...."

Gosh, emoon, reading the above quotation, you're complaining (your words) about costs you are inflicting upon yourself. Just because YOU LIKE to collect them that way, doesn't mean the tutorial author should take that into consideration. And, I agree with the others that writing the tutorial, photographing the step-by-steps, etc. and etc., preparing the tutorial is harder and more time-consuming that one might assume.

I've purchased several tutorials, some I purchased just in order to support the author who needed the money. Others I printed out just to learn a new technique, and then I rationalize by knowing that you only have to sell ONE BEAD at $25 to recoup the cost and the knowledge you'll have forever!!!!

Just say'n...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~
~