View Single Post
Old 2010-10-13, 11:24am

Hi Kalera - Thanks for the suggestions. Good idea. My old domain name was taken, so I chose an easy to remember new one.

I decided to put my tutorials up on a website because I've been asked so many times recently about both the beads and where to get my tutorials. I'm not trying to make a sales pitch, because that's cheesy (lol), but I do know that I'm still asked all the time by my customers if they know anyone that is making these same beads. So the $25 tutorial cost is probably a drop in the bucket knowing there are customers sitting out there wanting these beads right now.

I figure with these recipes that I basically am offering my business for $25 to anyone that wants it. And I know that some of them made production/order items, so wanted the same beads over and over.

I love tutorials and really think that with the new information learned from the tutorials, whether it be recipes or techniques can really be a business investment.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Cat; 2010-10-13 at 11:27am.