View Single Post
Old 2012-02-19, 12:29pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassGalore View Post
Amy, for those who have your other tutorial which includes a 'chapter' on webbing too, what is the advantage of purchasing this new Webbing Techniques Guide?
Good question! I included the standard webbing technique in my Storm Tutorial having no idea that 2 years plus later, I'd have taken the webbing technique to a whole different level. This new tutorial has step by step instructions on Standard Webbing, Heavy Webbing, Dirty Webbing, Webbing with Silver Foil, Webbing with an Activator and Webbed Dots. There is also a color guide for every Double Helix glass color that the techniques work well on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.