View Single Post
Old 2013-10-08, 8:09pm
Formerly FishBulb

Default Doug Baldwin photography lights!

I wrote a post on Hayley's excellent thread, and Doug was wondering if I'd post another thread as well, and of course I am delighted to do so! The more threads and comments about his lighting system, the more people will realize this is what they need for their bead and glass photography.

My AMAZING Doug Baldwin lights arrived in the mail late this afternoon, so I stopped everything to take a quick and dirty snap of one of my ocean beads. This pic was taken with no grey scale balance, or adjustment to the depth of field, no exposure adjustment or F-stop changes, no photo editing other than cropping, just a set-up-the-lights-and-shoot session. The camera is a Canon EOS-5D and the photographer is my 12-year-old son.

Not only are the lights the answer to a prayer, but the customer service that Doug gives is top-notch. Do yourself a favour and buy these lights! What a great investment. I look forward to getting all the camera settings and such correct, then we'll really be rocking!

Here is his site, if you haven't seen it already: http://www.dougbaldwinphoto.com/

Name:  IMG_0776.jpg
Views: 2969
Size:  44.6 KB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

In Soviet Russia, Google searches you.