View Single Post
Old 2021-07-16, 2:42pm
Resident Luny

Wider flame is RIGHT where I am at, all these years later. I have a Lynx and love it, and rarely use it to full potential. I cant decide between a scorpion with a Lynx center, since I know it will work on my 2 5's and I can throw my new 2 10's at the outer flame... and sell the Lynx, or if I should go for a Bravo, which also these days can handle concentrators, from what I have read, and have a different experience, and what seems to be a wider, bushier flame to keep things warm and melting evenly.... and keeping the old Lynx at least for awhile and seeing how it goes. Urgh.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- artisan lampwork beads, jewelry, and a little bit of rock n' roll.

Be kind to one another. The world needs it more than ever.