View Single Post
Old 2007-11-07, 8:16pm

Ooooh Deanna, you and I might have to do some press loans since we're so close!!!

Ok, my name's Dawn and I'm a press-aholic. I own around 25 of them. I just downgraded and sold 3 of them last month and then somehow ended up with 1 more I couldn't do without! I actually need to thank Gail above for the addiction as I bought my first press (maybe the first 2!) from her when I couldn't afford new ones and she was downgrading!

My favorites that are used daily are the zoozii lentil, zoozii kalera, zoozii crystal, cattwalk puffy pillow, cattwalk marquise, um, um... After I tried the smaller puffy pillow press, I'm ditching my zoozii tile press (I think) as it gives me fits to use and with all the handshaping I have to do on the beads after pressing, it's almost pointless to have anyway!

I don't have a marver at all as the hurricane ate that, my masher, rod cutter and all graphite tools... I just haven't replaced any of them yet. I actually use an upside down cattwalk press to do flattening and such... and the handled portion of one I use as a marver.

Dawn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.