View Single Post
Old 2013-01-19, 9:59am
I'm a lilac!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsD View Post
Those are pretty Kalera!

I had a play with some of my Bullseye during the week, I haven't had a chance to clean the beads yet but I love the glass, it's lovely to work with!

ETA - my biggest problem is that 99% of the glass I got was unlabelled, so I don't know what most of it is (apart from Bullseye that is ). I pulled out a really lovely light transparent pink rod, chose a frit that I thought would go nicely on it & made an egg shaped focal. But when I finished it & pulled it out of the kiln the next day, it was a really dark pink colour & the shape was all wrong for something that dark. I should have gone for something thin, like a crunch or a lentil or even encased clear or white in it so you could see the colour, have made a mental note of that glass .
Ooooh, yeah, working with unlabeled BE is a crapshoot because a LOT of their colors strike! Especially the pinks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.