View Single Post
Old 2012-02-06, 4:02pm

I load up if I can, so I don't feel guilty about using it. Streaky Sapphire, Lemongrass, Sandstone, Bubblegum Pink - anything that wasn't in the regular line that I use a lot of. Sometimes it sells out and I planned ahead, sometimes I just have a lot of glass that other people have, too.

Until it's completely unavailable, like Vetro dark ivory. I have 12 lbs (holy crap that's a lot) of it and wince when I use a rod.

Sometimes I remember Sheryll's sound advice - "It's paid for, use it!" and melt with wild abandon, but it's rare.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon